Via our partner Direct ID we are able to already provide a datafeed for more than 3.500 banks spread over different countries. You can easily check if there are banks in your country that are supported by DirectID. If the option 'connect your bank here' shows in your dashboard you can ensure that there are datafeeds available. By following the widget you will be able to see if your bank is registered on the list.
If the option is not available, you can always contact us so that we can check if the feed is still possible by getting in touch with your bank.
To enable the datafeed:
- Click on 'Import your bank transactions' in the dashboard.
- In the transactions screen you can click on the button 'Transactions' and choose 'Connect your credit card'.
- The connection with Direct ID will open.
- Click on 'Start process' and start typing your bank's name in the search engine.
- Click on 'Select' and follow the verification steps. Connect to your bank or credit card by entering the username and password used for your online banking. If your bank has extra securities - like activation codes - you will need to enter those as well.
Once the connection is made, make sure you add your credit card as payment method in the Xpenditure settings. Only then Xpenditure will be able to import the transactions and link them to the correct payment method.
Now you will have your transactions entering our application automatically, on a daily basis.