To setup the company account, go to 'Settings' - 'Company Settings'. There you can manage and define the settings by following this checklist:
- Check out the Advanced settings and activate the options/features you need.
- Complete and add the Branches.
- Create all necessary Groups and overwrite the default group with your department.
- Upload all of your colleagues in Users and complete your own details.
- Customize your company Categories.
- Set up the Mileage rate(s).
- Predefine the Tax rates.
- Complete the company Profile and add extra currencies here when needed for reporting.
- Create and manage the Per diems lists.
- Upload Projects.
- Implement the company Rules.
- Manage specific Roles permissions.
- Add extra Custom fields.
- Set up the Time tracking rate(s).
Did this answer your question?